Dinesh Premalal wrote:
Kaushalye Kapuruge <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
+1. But when it comes to submodule prefix, could this be a problem?
Say I need to use prefix
[rampart][oxs] for OMXMLSecurity and
[rampart][util] for Utility module etc.
Would that be a big issue if we give the freedom of passing the prefix?

Is this a standard that we are using [Module][Submodule] prefix ?
No there is no such standard but we used to do it in Rampart.
 For
me [Module] prefix and file name and number is detailed enough :) Is
there any advantage over logging submodule prefix? For Axis2/C logs, we didn't use any prefix so far. I think it is better to continue that for the future as well.
Fine with me. :-) File name + line number would do.
Cheers,
Kaushalye
thanks,
Dinesh