Hi Sam,

I believe you are referring to Axis2/C. Axis doesn't have a C
implementation, but, a C++ implementation rather.

You can of course use your own module instead of the existing one. You
will have to implement the mod_axis2.c file to suit your environment. If
you want any further customization, you are free to modify the entire
source within src/core/transport/http/server/apache2, as long as it does
comply to the headers.

Regards,
Senaka