Sam Carleton wrote:
On Sun, Feb 24, 2008 at 9:41 PM, Samisa Abeysinghe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

 You can do that by using our Axis2/C httpd module. However, if I
 understood your earlier mail correctly, you want to expose your own
 httpd module. Or do you want to expose an existing C++ library as a Web
service?

The application that I am developing is a hybrid.  The current master
program is the .Net Windows application.  It starts up the Apache web
server that is accessed by kiosks.  The web application is both PHP
and Apache C/C++Module.

Currently all the communications between the .Net Windows app and
apache is by the .Net Windows program modifying text files that are
consumed by the web application.

It is now time for some the web application to respond to queries from
the .Net application.  What I have done is added another handler to
the existing Apache Module to take standard query strings and reply
with XML.  I would like to upgrade this to use SOAP and WSDL, ie using
Web Services.  The long term goal is to move the whole application to
be a web based application, thus there should be a lot of Web Services
being used.

Ok, let me present my perspective. You can use Axis2/C's httpd module and implement a service, that will wrap your current C/C++ business logic and the .NET application can communicate with the service hosted with Axis2/C's httpd module.

Samisa...