Hi Sam,

As I added before to this discussion, I believe that you could use either
of the two options,

1. Adding mod_axis2
2. Adding mod_existing (+ mod_axis2 features)

The manual caters for 1, which actually targets users, developers like you
seeking for option 2, will rather have to browse through the header files,
to understand the inner workings of Axis2/C. However, as I said before, I
believe that if you could add the functionality in mod_axis2.c (just this
single file), into your module, and add to it the other files in
src/core/transport/http/server/apache2, which are support methods and API
extensions, you can improve your module to include Axis2/C support. Thus,
you will require just only your module being deployed in your apache
server instance, instead of having two.

Regards,
Senaka