Sam Carleton wrote:
Senaka,

Ok, I am just getting into Web Services and my Apache Module is
actually C++.  Well a lot of it is simply C+ <grin>.  So from looking
at the http://ws.apache.org/soap/ site, I had gotten the impression
that Axis2 has replaced Axis.  From what you are saying Axis is C++
and Axis2 is either Java or C, correct?

I can go either way, C or C++.  What would you recommend?

Axis2/C is the new implementation with many WS-* level support. I would rather use Axis2/C :)

What kind of a service do you want to consume from your module? It is an RPC style or a document style Web service?

Samisa...