On Sun, Feb 24, 2008 at 11:32 PM, Samisa Abeysinghe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  Ok, let me present my perspective. You can use Axis2/C's httpd module
>  and implement a service, that will wrap your current C/C++ business
>  logic and the .NET application can communicate with the service hosted
>  with Axis2/C's httpd module.

So do you have any tips on exactly how I might go about doing this?
First off, it is the nature of Axis2/C such that the service is linked
into the same module as Axis2/C or is the service normally a library
that Axis2/C loads up via configuration?  I get the impression it is
the former, if that is the case, how might I go about blending the
Axis2/C module with my existing module?

Sam