Saminda
Main  aspect of  OSGi  is version and modularity
Can you list the top 5 advantages for Axis2 end users (who develop services, or develop clients that consume services), and the top 5 advantages for those who embed Axis2 (such as Apache Synapse etc). I think this would be very valuable information for me to consider your suggestion, and assess the impact on Apache Synapse
I am really appreciate if Axis2 folks comment on prior.
Looking forward to your reply to comment further

asankha