I'm new to this forum, and have been searching for details of the
implementation of SOAP/JMS.

I've got a few questions, if somebody will be kind enough to help me
out.

1.  I've read some posts stating that the implementation has been pulled
from axis2, and now exists in the ws-commons subproject.
    I've looked in the XmlSchema, AXIOM, ws-commons-java5 and Neethi,
but can't seem to find the implementation. Am I looking in the right
place, if not, please let me know where I can find the jar. I'm assuming
once it's found, it's a simple matter of including it in the lib
directory of axis 2.

2. I've noticed some people have had luck with MQ. If there are any
tutorials regarding the procedures I would be grateful. (Most of the
stuff I've seen is based on older versions and seem to be reliant on
features on 4.1 or older of axis2. If they're still relevant, that's
fine, but I don't want to assume.

That should be enough to get me started.

Thanks,
Vinnie