On Monday, 22. December 2003 18:52, Kjetil Kjernsmo wrote:

> I can see that it chooses this based on what the name of the parent was,
> but that's where my understanding stops, how are these things assigned when
> it comes to taglibs? What is it that can make the name wrong, so that the
> wrong string is appended to the script?
>
> Can anybody enlighten me?

This is a problem with XSP itself in conjunction with SimpleTaglib. I have
worked around that by keeping track of STL-tags encountered so far, but of
course this fails when taglibs made with different helpers are mixed.

Try putting a <xsp:logic> around the auth tag.

--
CU
  Joerg

PGP Public Key at http://ich.bin.kein.hoschi.de/~trouble/public_key.asc
PGP Key fingerprint = D34F 57C4 99D8 8F16 E16E  7779 CDDC 41A4 4C48 6F94