On Saturday 27 December 2003 18:45, Kjetil Kjernsmo wrote:
> > I guess putting a semicolon at the end of the newly insertes
> > <xsp:logic> should take care of that.
>
> Where should the semicolon be inserted? Not in the xsp...? I tried
> that, 77                           } ## end do
> 78                           . q%;%$parent =

Uhm, well, at the end doesn't mean after, of course... :-)

Yep, putting one at the end did solve the problem, but sort of defeated
my goal of no Perl code in the XSP... So, I guess there's going to be
one camel less reaching Betlehem this year, since I swallowed

Best,

Kjetil
--
Kjetil Kjernsmo
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  [EMAIL PROTECTED]