Hi, merry xmas to everyone and thanks for the answer!

On Wednesday 24 December 2003 15:08, Jörg Walter wrote:
> This is a problem with XSP itself in conjunction with SimpleTaglib. I
> have worked around that by keeping track of STL-tags encountered so
> far, but of course this fails when taglibs made with different
> helpers are mixed.

I see. To (re)use other people's taglibs, there really is no option but
to mix taglibs made with different helpers....

> Try putting a <xsp:logic> around the auth tag.

OK! That apparently solved this problem! :-)

Unfortunately, it doesn't get that far... My XSP now looks like this:
                do {
                    if (   $attr_clear
                        && $encrypted
                        && (crypt($attr_clear, $encrypted) eq
$encrypted))
                    {
                        do {
                            my $args =
Apache::Request->instance($r)->parms;
                            my $value;
                            while (($_, $value) = each %$args) {
                                $Apache::AxKit::Plugin::BasicSession::session{$_
                                  } = $value
                                  if m{credential_(\d+)};
                            }
                            $r->headers_in->unset('Content-Length');
                            return $r->prev->uri;
                          } ## end do
                          $parent =
                          __mk_ns_element_node($document, $parent,
                                    q|http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml|, q|
strong|);
                        __mk_text_node($document, $parent,
                                       q|Password is valid|);
                        $parent = $parent->getParentNode;
                    } ## end if ($attr_clear && $encrypted...
                };

and it complains about a syntax error somewhere around
} ## end do
                          $parent =
I must admit allthough (or perhaps because) I've been staring at this
for hours, I can't actually see the syntax error here, but the whole
thing is inside a __mk_text_node( and I guess that might mean
something... I've been inserting different xsp tags around it, with
little success. I suppose it is not correct to insert a do-block around
$parent = ... Node; ?

Perl::Tidy (I suppose) says that
Scalar found where operator expected at (eval 46) line 78, near "} ##
end do
                          $parent"
        (Missing operator before  ## end do
                          $parent?)
(and line 78 is this position). That's perhaps a better hint? Perhaps
what I'd like to see there is a .? In that case, how?

Any ideas?

Cheers,

Kjetil
--
Kjetil Kjernsmo
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  [EMAIL PROTECTED]