On Saturday 27 December 2003 16:07, Jörg Walter wrote:
> > I see. To (re)use other people's taglibs, there really is no option
> > but to mix taglibs made with different helpers....
>
> Yeah, it's a limitation that can only be fully fixed by a rewrite of
> some parts of XSP.pm. With all these different taglibs and taglib
> helpers around, no one really dared to. You'd have the same problem
> if it were a no-helper taglib.

Uh, ok. So, basically, what you're recommending is to stick with one
type of taglib for an xsp-file?

> do { } requires just like eval { } a semicolon,

OK.

> it is not a block
> statement like for { }. So we've changed the problem a little bit. I
> guess putting a semicolon at the end of the newly insertes
> <xsp:logic> should take care of that.

Where should the semicolon be inserted? Not in the xsp...? I tried that,
77                           } ## end do
78                           . q%;%$parent =

Cheers,

Kjetil
--
Kjetil Kjernsmo
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  [EMAIL PROTECTED]