On Friday, 26. December 2003 15:52, Kjetil Kjernsmo wrote:
> Hi, merry xmas to everyone and thanks for the answer!
>
> On Wednesday 24 December 2003 15:08, Jörg Walter wrote:
>
> > This is a problem with XSP itself in conjunction with SimpleTaglib. I
> > have worked around that by keeping track of STL-tags encountered so
> > far, but of course this fails when taglibs made with different
> > helpers are mixed.
>

> I see. To (re)use other people's taglibs, there really is no option but
> to mix taglibs made with different helpers....

Yeah, it's a limitation that can only be fully fixed by a rewrite of some
parts of XSP.pm. With all these different taglibs and taglib helpers around,
no one really dared to. You'd have the same problem if it were a no-helper
taglib.

[...]
>                         do {
[...]
>                           } ## end do
>                           $parent =
>                           __mk_ns_element_node($document, $parent,
>                                     q|http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml|, q|
> strong|);
[...]

> and it complains about a syntax error somewhere around

 } ## end do
>                           $parent =
> I must admit allthough (or perhaps because) I've been staring at this
> for hours, I can't actually see the syntax error here, but the whole

do { } requires just like eval { } a semicolon, it is not a block statement
like for { }. So we've changed the problem a little bit. I guess putting a
semicolon at the end of the newly insertes <xsp:logic> should take care of
that.

--
CU
  Joerg

PGP Public Key at http://ich.bin.kein.hoschi.de/~trouble/public_key.asc
PGP Key fingerprint = D34F 57C4 99D8 8F16 E16E  7779 CDDC 41A4 4C48 6F94