> I have the PerlModule AxKit line as the very first line in
> the httpd.conf (well, not including comments).  I suspected
> the module wasn't loading but I couldn't figure out why.  I
> still don't but at least I know how to check if it is!
>
> Peter.

He shoots ... he SCORES!!!!!!!!!!!

Celebration and mini-wave to me!!!

/me does his happy dance around the AxKit list.

By moving the AxKit configuration further down the httpd.conf file, it successfully
loads AxKit and gives me a HTML page full of camel information!

And that's the bottom line!

Thanks a bazillion to everyone who's helped me reach this point - esp. Tom ... now
let's see if I can learn something about this XML stuff.  :)

Anyone got any suggestions for useful tools/editors for developing against AxKit?

An exhausted Peter.