> Many thanks for all your help today and the others who
> replied to my earlier queries.  If I get stuck with the
> config next week, I'll be sure to let you know ... :)

It appears I may have been a little premature ... *sigh*

I think I must be doing something silly.  I've added the following at the very top of
my httpd.conf file (is that the right place?).  However, whenever I try to read
http://localhost/test.xml in my browser, all I get back is the straight XML file (i.e.
when I view the source there is no HTML) even tho the test.xsl is clearly in the same
directory.

I've been through the WIKI pages and tried a number of different configs but I still
get nothing showing up in the apache logs (the access log shows that the XSL file is
downloaded as well at the same time, but thats all and there's nothing at all in the
error log).

I've tried adding the lines at the bottom to get some debugging info but there's no
change in the apache logs and nothing in /tmp/axkit-trace.

Hmmm ... am running out of things to try (oh, and, yes, I restart apache after every
config change).

Any suggestions as to how I can prove AxKit is, or is not, working as it should?  All
help gratefully received!

Peter.

# Added to include AxKit directives - PRE 06/02/2004
PerlModule AxKit

#SetHandler perl-script
#PerlHandler AxKit
#AddHandler axkit .xml .xsp .dkb

# Install AxKit main parts
SetHandler AxKit

# Setup style type mappings
AxAddStyleMap text/xsl Apache::AxKit::Language::LibXSLT
AxAddStyleMap application/x-xpathscript Apache::AxKit::Language::XPathScript

# Optionally set a hard coded cache directory
# make sure this is writable by nobody
AxCacheDir /opt/axkit/cachedir

# turn on debugging (1 - 10)
AxNoCache On