Hi All,
Just got back of vacation to see the posts on AxKit2! Fantastic news!

We currently use AxKit 1.x to power two large bandwidth websites
freeloader.com and legopcgames.com and are developing 2 similar sites with
AxKit this year, after we'd planned to start looking at Apache2 and
Mod_Perl2.

I have one question which sort of relates; we've developed a tag library for
AxKit / mod_perl over the last 3 years the provides the core functionality
of all our web apps, I'm curious about the compatibility of our taglib
architecture.

I read on a previous post that you can sit AxKit2 behind mod_perl and
Apache, but will this be the best way migrate our setup? Apologies my
Apache2, mod_perl2 knowledge is non existent at present.

Ta,
Stuart.