On 8-Aug-06, at 5:38 AM, Stuart Brown wrote:

I have one question which sort of relates; we've developed a tag library for AxKit / mod_perl over the last 3 years the provides the core functionality
of all our web apps, I'm curious about the compatibility of our taglib
architecture.

Is this XSP taglibs? They will work out of the box (only I haven't ported that functionality yet). If they're XSLT-style taglibs yes I'm sure those will work too. The big change will be that you will have to write new config files, and maybe some very small plugins to hang everything together. I can certainly help you with that if you post some of your current config.

I read on a previous post that you can sit AxKit2 behind mod_perl and
Apache, but will this be the best way migrate our setup? Apologies my
Apache2, mod_perl2 knowledge is non existent at present.

The answer is "it depends" :-) What do you do currently? Do you have a front-end proxy?

Matt.