From: Jacki G <ja...@cdmmarketing.com>
To: azores@googlegroups.com
Sent: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 04:19:45 -0000 (UTC)
Subject: RE: [AZORES-Genealogy] RE: Francisco Gomes, Cedros, Faial

Just in case anyone else is also connected to this line; I am
posting it here publicly. Lazaro Gomes and Clara GoulartPedro Gomes and
Madelena JorgeLazaro Gomes d.1686 and Barbara Duarte
Francisco Gomes 1634-bfr1672 and Maria Pereira d.1672Andre de Medeiros
abt.1667-1695 and
Catarina Luis abt 1655 - 1705Manuel de Medeiros 1689-1747 and Maria de
Sao Jose 1725 - 1802Vincente Jose de Medeiros 1765 - 1832 and
Maria Silveira abt 1771 - 1821Jose Francisco de Medeiros 1795 - ? and
Mariana Bernarda 1789 - ?Antonio Francisco de Medeiros 1829 - ? and
Maria Clara 1834 - ?Manuel Francisco de Medeiros 1876 - 1959
and Maria Francisca Machado 1875 - 1942Jose Alfred Medeiros 1898 - 1979 and
Mary
Bernice Fernandes 1907 - 1992Eldora Medeiros (My
Mother) I also have Medeiros' on my grandmother's side from Sao
Miguel which is the next line to get my major focus.
 Patricia, I figured out that we are 7th cousins 2x
removed. What a small world it is. Jacki Pittsburg, CASurnames: Medeiros,
Fernandes, Pereira, Pacheco, Machado,
AzevedoIslands: Cedros, Faial and Faja de Cima, Sao
Miguel