I notice on Ancestry there is a George Williams and Hannah Higgins family
tree (Clark).  I found Hannah and her 2 sons on 1860 census.  I also found
George Williams in 1860 census b. Portugal living with another Williams
family in Wellfleet MA.  Did they separate or divorce?  I also found George
Williams in 1850 census living in a hotel in Wellfleet MA.

"E"