Cheri,

Not sure of why repost...is she/he not on list?

This info is on familysearch.org

Marriage.

Date of Marriage:  Nov. 11. 1875.  Mary A. Cook 30, 2nd marriage,  b.
Brunswick, Me.  Her parents Newall Eduard (their sp) and Mary Ann. Groom:
Frank Williams, 33, living in  Fairhaven, farmer,  b. Fayal, Western
Islands, Joseph Francis and Antonia.  Married by Moses Howe, clergyman.
 There is picture of actual marriage record on familysearch site.

Will try to find more.  Interesting there were a couple of Frank Williams in
the area.

"E"