On Aug 12, 7:50 pm, Cheri Mello <gfsche...@gmail.com> wrote:

> 5th line: Filium Fci. C. Carneiro et Fca.______ (I know her name.  I want to
> know what you think think the spelling is).

Looks like Liguisa, but that seems unlikely. Giving up on this one.

> Last line (not the priest, A.M. Serpa, but the line above): Antonia de Jezus
> ______.  What do you think that last word is.

My guess is Rey, same as the name of Francisco in the line above her.
At first I thought it started with a P, but then decided that this
priest likes to put fancy tails on capital letters - see the M in
Maria on line 6, and the L in the mystery name above.

Good puzzle!

Steve