Hmm, seems to fit with the term "light fingered"..  Sam in CA

From: azores@googlegroups.com [mailto:azores@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Cheri Mello
Sent: Saturday, August 13, 2011 10:02 PM
To: azores@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] Re: 2nd set of eyes needed on this marriage
from Holy Rosary in Providence, Rhode Island

I like the nimble, light, or swiftly or quickness.  The dishonest probably
depends on the context.  I'm guessing that it's an alcunha for someone who
was light, nimble, quick on their feet more so than someone who was
dishonest. Although that may be a good adjective in certain grammatical
sentences.

Cheri

http://groups.google.com/group/Azores. Click in the blue area on the right