Dear Rick,

Thank you so much.  This is great information!  Amalia (or Amelia--she seems to
have used both names in various U.S. records) was obviously older than I
thought she was.  I'm so glad that I finally know where she was born.  I can't
believe you found this information so quickly.  I really appreciate this.

All best,
Nancy

Sent from my iPad