Mary: I have Bob de Mello's book as well as CONSULADO GERAL DE PORTUGAL EM HAWAII.

Shirley in CA
----- Original Message ----- From: "m_kent" <m_k...@comcast.net>
To: "Azores Genealogy" <azores@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, February 21, 2012 7:22 AM
Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] Re: Rio de Janeiro on São Miguel?

Thank you Shirley! Yes this conforms with other information I have
seen. I'm not too worried about the difference in listed ages,
especially for Maria, who must have been around 2 if her brother was
already 7 months old.

I know about the Bob de Mello book and have found records online from
the Hawaii State Digital Archives. Do you have  a copy of the
CONSULADO GERAL DE PORTUGAL EM HAWAII records, or are those available
online as well?

Thanks again for all your help.
Mary K