Also, I can't tell because my posts are being moderated. However, I think I
might have referred to this as Manuel's baptism when it's his marriage
record. It seems odd that they'd switch from Absent Antonio to Pai
Incognito but my gut tells me this is the same Manuel and Maria. Everything
else adds up.