Hi Mike B,

You posted a marriage. Besides the hooks on the "g" and other dangling
letters, what do you need help with? The format? The names? The dates?

A "how to" guide can be found on the Azores GenWeb. It has a list of
keywords, what to expect for each of the 3 time periods, and then a record
with its complete translation: https://goo.gl/ie5McX

Many of the translators are burned out. Some were taken advantage of. In
order to get the best service, pick whatever you can (no matter how small)
out of the document and ask if you are right and for help with the rest. As
time goes on, you'll be translating for the newcomers!

The groom's parents are about 3 lines from the bottom on the first page and
the bride's parents begin at the end of the 3rd line of page 2.  Names are
usually the first thing people get. They are usually capitalized. The
months aren't too bad either (they are not always capitalized) but they
look similar to our months. The numbers are the hardest and take some
practice. They usually come last.

If doing it yourself is not for you, researchers for hire can be found
here: https://goo.gl/nDfVUx

Just give it a try. See if you can get any name in the areas I pointed out
and someone will guide you from there :)
Ribeira das Tainhas, Achada