Thank you Cheri for the informative reply.

You’re correct I did link a marriage, used the wrong one there but still the
same family I need,

So far I have line 1- November
Line 2- Groom- Manoel Botelho
Line 3- Bride- Fortunata Jenhora?
3 from bottom frost page-grooms parents- Manoel Botelho, and Claudina de
Espírito Saneto which is the parish in Villa do Porto. I don’t see a last name
for the mother.
Second page- brides parents- Manoel da something? And Eeugenia of Frequjia?
Freguesia?

I have a total of three documents now relating to Manoel Botelho and his wife
Claudina, and I have family documentation including pictures and US census
showing Manoel Botelho with his wife Fortunata coming to America who’s name was
then changed to Botill. This is my first actual documentation of them in the
Azores, besides to boat documentation. Thanks again for the help, newbie here.

Michael Botill