I found what I believe is multiple names in this baptism record from 1850. So
we have Manoel Botelho Sr who was being baptized.

Line 2 is his mother Claudina
Line 4 is his father Jose Botelho, it says Delphina de Esquirito Saneto, any
thoughts on this? Delphina translates to dolphin..
Line 10 mentions Mariano Jose de Mendonla?
Line 11 Manoel Jynalis
Fourth from the bottom has Jose Pacheco and Jose Jynalis.

Those are the few I saw, I don’t know if these are godparents or parents of the
mother or father. My main focus is tracing the male lineage as it seems tracing
through the Mother’s line becomes difficult without last names.

http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMG-RG-ESTRELA-B-1849-1852/SMG-RG-ESTRELA-B-1849-1852_item1/P8.html