Again thank you for taking the time.

So I think I have at least this portion straight. The baptism was for Manoel
Botelho, on the right, same one from the marriage record earlier.
He was born 26th of December 1849, and Baptised the 12th of January 1850.
 Manoel Botelho was the son of Manoel Botelho, Sr?, and Claudina.
Manoel Botelho “Sr” was the son of Jose Botelho and Delfina do Espírito Santo.

At this point I need to find the marriage record from Manoel Botelho “Sr” and
Claudina, or the Baptism record of Manoel Botelho “Sr” to get his
birthdate/parents origins.
Been searching for the marriage record, based on Manuel Botelho “jrs” birth in
1849 I can say they were possibly married sometime between 1835-1849?