> In the meantime, though, Firefox is going to get left behind. Some
> sites will go to the trouble of transcoding to Theora, but mostly
> they'll just run with H.264 + Flash or QuickTime fallback (which works
> pretty well in my testing, if done carefully).

Surely tho some clever person will write a plugin for Firefox to enable the
H.264 codec, assuming they can get a version that will plugin/addon
nicely....

I'd be more than happy to direct users to a site to download said plugin if
and when I get around to adding HTML5 Video to my project site....

(have they finished the HTML 5 Spec yet?)

--
Barry Carlyon
"Located Between Al-Jazeera and BBC Radio 1"

SRA Chart Officer
Webmaster: http://LSRfm.com - Leeds Student Radio

http://barrycarlyon.co.uk

mobile: 07729 048 443