On Fri, Feb 5, 2010 at 16:57, Scot McSweeney-Roberts
<bbc_backst...@mcsweeney-roberts.co.uk> wrote:

> No, Apple will actively stop me from doing it, by making subtle
> changes to the OS to ensure it won't run, such as actively not
> supporting Atom processors.

How do you actively not do something, exactly?

Plus, it sounds to me like you want to run it on an unsupported
platform while also reaping the benefits of it being a supported one
(i.e., it won't break).

Much like your jailbreak argument: why buy a Dell if you're going to
run Mac OS X on it?

(Coincidentally, until recently my Dell Inspiron ran Mac OS X. It now
runs OpenSolaris).