Good. One of the reasons Mac OS X doesn't suffer the DLL hell of Windows is
that it has a much smaller range of hardware to support.

You can't complain about not being able to tinker and then if you do go and
tinker it being Apple's fault it doesn't work.

Just don't use Apple products and stop moaning about it.