> OK, so we created a new directory for the new host, and started the
> first backup (should be number 0).

Yes, it was #0

> The backup completed with 4181687 files (looks like a bug because bytes
> equals # files) however, it says there was 1 xferErrs. So we don't know
> if this caused BPC to mark the backup as incomplete or not.

Exactly. This server has more or less 150GB of files.

> This line seems to be out of context. I don't think it is related to the
> previous (completed) backup, and it shouldn't be related to the next
> backup that hasn't started yet. Did you do something here?

Probably i've pressed "Stop/dequeue" from the admin panel to skip running
new backups for a while (it was just a test)

> Started a incremental backup, given the time, I'm guessing this was
> started manually, certainly the default doesn't start backups with that
> sort of offset, especially if it is the only server configured. How did
> you start this backup? Maybe from the web interface?

Absolutely nothis. BPC started this incremental on their own.

> In any case, it has failed. Can you provide the actual backup log so we
> can see more details about why it failed?

How can I get? I've posted the only log that I have in control panel.
Do you whant the error log ? It's huge and full of sensitive data

> 2016-01-10 19:23:47 full backup started for directory full
> 2016-01-11 18:16:02 full backup 1 complete, 4090748 files, 4090748
> bytes, 24 xferErrs (0 bad files, 0 bad shares, 24 other)
>
> A full can certainly happen after a failed incremental, we don't know
> why. Again, the time looks very strange, how was this initiated? Can you
> provide copies of your configs? The detailed backup logs?

I've never manually initiated a backup. All automatically by BPC.

Full configuration: http://pastebin.com/vU3Na2tP