On Monday 03 December 2007 11:37:46 am you wrote:
> > Something like:
> > * reload test
> > /etc/bacula/bacula-dir.conf - v 2.2.5   OK
> >         < client1 - FD version 2.2.5 -          OK
> >         < client2 - Unable to connect           ERROR
> >         < client3 - FD version 2.0.3 -          OK
> >         < storage1 - SD v2.2.5 -                        OK
> >         @/etc/bacula/otherstorage.conf  OK
> >                 < includedclient - FD v 2.2.5   OK
> >                 < includedstorage - Unable to connect   ERROR
> > /etc/bacula/bacula-fd.conf - v 2.2.5            OK
> > /etc/bacula/bacula-sd.conf - v 2.2.5            OK
> >
> > reload test succeded, the configuration will initialize and run!
> > Clients 4/5 passed tests.
> > Storage 1/2 passed tests.
> >
> > There were 2 Errors, and 0 failures.
> >
> > *reload
>
> I am confused at this. During a reload you are going to every client
> and storage and testing their configs instead of just the director?

Oops.  Lost track of the scope of what I was really suggesting.

Ignore the lines about the FD and SD config files.  With that in mind:

No, not testing every client and storage config, just whether the directory
can contact it as configured in the files that are being tested.

Flak Magnet (Tim)
www.flakmagnet.com