Thanks Kern for your reply. I’m looking forward to it.

Jaime Ferrer Hepp


De: Kern Sibbald [mailto:[email protected]]
Enviado el: sábado, 26 de noviembre de 2016 6:01
Para: Jaime Ferrer Hepp; [email protected]
Asunto: Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula Binaries

Hello,

We are working on it.  Many of the binaries are already prepared, but the 
project is being held up because I must first finish an important programming 
task, then organize the upload and the hard part is making both deb and rpm 
based repos (probably on Source Forge).  Finally, they must be documented as 
the file structure where Bacula is installed is the Bacula recommended file 
structure rather than the rather random and varying locations in the various 
Linux distributions. I seem to be quite poor in my estimations since there 
always seems to be something more critical, but I imagine we will have the 
binaries available by the first of 2017.

Best regards,
Kern

On 11/25/2016 02:44 PM, Jaime Ferrer Hepp wrote:
Hi Guys;

Does anyone knows when the bacula binaries for major linux distributions will 
be available. I’m planning to upgrade Bacula to the lastes version, but I will 
want to skip the compilation process.

Thanks

Jaime Ferrer




------------------------------------------------------------------------------




_______________________________________________

Bacula-users mailing list

[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>

https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/bacula-users


------------------------------------------------------------------------------
_______________________________________________
Bacula-users mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/bacula-users

Reply via email to