On Monday 2016-11-28 12:22:36 Jaime Ferrer Hepp wrote:
> Yes, you  are correct. But having all under /opt/bacula ease the process
> of disaster recovery, despite the fact that location of files varies
> depending on the distribution.

For the disaster recovery I am starting with the premise that everything
is lost except the volumes in the secondary backup storage. From those
volumes using the bextract tool I am able to get the bacula server up and
running.

After that I am using centos rescue environment (provided as a part of
the installation dvd) and statically compiled bacula binary.

--
Josip Deanovic