Hello,

czw., 20 cze 2024 o 17:46 Stefan G. Weichinger <li...@xunil.at> napisał(a):

> Am 20.06.24 um 17:32 schrieb Radosław Korzeniewski:
>
> > Great! So what job logs say about a volume selection when it selects "a
> > wrong volume"?
>
> Well, it looks for a volume named "Vol-xxx" in the tape loader, which is
> wrong.

Any chance you can share your job log here?

> > Your configuration seems to be fine, but what Bacula says about your
> > configuration - check bconsole command show job=...
> > Did you reload your configuration after any change?
>
> I restarted the daemons now and then, if that's the same.
>
> > Are your volumes labeled correctly?
>
> I think so. That one "ghost volume" is created by Bacula somehow.

Any chance you can share your tape volume list here?

> >     Pool "daily" should not create a "Vol-" volume in the "File" storage
> >     it shouldn't use "File" at all.
> >

> > Yes, if you configured it as described.
> > I never had such a mistake in Bacula when correctly configured, but I've
> > seen this kind of mistake when incorrectly configured.
>
> Well, that's why I posted the config lines ;-)
> I agree and know that something is incorrectly configured. The question
> is: what?

There are multiple places it could be wrong. You will never know unless you
will get a whole picture.
Now we only have a few puzzle pieces which do not match together.

best regards
--
Radosław Korzeniewski
rados...@korzeniewski.net