Am 21.06.24 um 16:31 schrieb Radosław Korzeniewski:
Hello,

czw., 20 cze 2024 o 17:46 Stefan G. Weichinger <li...@xunil.at <mailto:li...@xunil.at>> napisał(a):

    Well, it looks for a volume named "Vol-xxx" in the tape loader,
    which is
    wrong.

Any chance you can share your job log here?

Sure ... quite busy at the moment AND in the last days this didn't happen anymore. I have to travel the next 2 days, so I decided to switch to "daily" only for now

     > Your configuration seems to be fine, but what Bacula says about your
     > configuration - check bconsole command show job=...
     > Did you reload your configuration after any change?

    I restarted the daemons now and then, if that's the same.

     > Are your volumes labeled correctly?

    I think so. That one "ghost volume" is created by Bacula somehow.

Any chance you can share your tape volume list here?

For the 2 pools "daily" and "File" (= storage Tape and File) ?
Can do in an hour or two.

There are multiple places it could be wrong. You will never know unless you will get a whole picture.
Now we only have a few puzzle pieces which do not match together.

I understand
Will try to come up with more pieces soon ;-)