Gilberto (to Khazeh):

You are very welcome. And you are being way too exagerated in your
complements. It really isn't necessary. I would actually feel more
comfortable without such comments. I trust you have good intentions
and and are sincerely trying to be warm and friendly.

Gilberto (to Khazeh):

 Thank you. I actually like it better when I feel you are being candid.I you don't like something, feel free to say you don't like it.

***

Gilberto, it doesn't seem like you are familiar with the Persian Language. It is very flowery.  Reading Khazeh's writing styles is like listening to persians speaking among themselves, or like reading persian books in persian.  I personally enjoy it.

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Mail - Find what you need with new enhanced search. Learn more. __________________________________________________ You are subscribed to Baha'i Studies as: mailto:archive@mail-archive.com To unsubscribe, send a blank email to mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] To subscribe, use subscribe bahai-st in the message body to [EMAIL PROTECTED] Baha'i Studies is available through the following: Mail - mailto:bahai-st@list.jccc.edu Web - http://list.jccc.edu/read/?forum=bahai-st News - news://list.jccc.edu/bahai-st Public - http://www.escribe.com/religion/bahaist Old Public - http://www.mail-archive.com/bahai-st@list.jccc.net New Public - http://www.mail-archive.com/bahai-st@list.jccc.edu