The Baha'i Studies Listserv

Well, I don't think Islam per se committed any sin. I myself do draw spiritual
nourishment from reading the Quran, for example.

I am perfectly willing to forgive and forget any and all discrimination and
injustice that has been done to me by Muslims in the name of God and Islam if
only they would be willing to show tolerance to me. For instance, I'd like to
be able to visit the country in which the Baha'i Faith was born, with peace of
mind, and without fear of unwarranted detention, etc., being able to freely
visit the Babi-Baha'i historical sites, etc. at least once, before I die.

I do understand and appreciate your open mindedness, and your tolerance, etc.
dear Gilberto. But the facts on the ground, unfortunately, are different. I
suspect that your liberal and tolerant voice is a minority and, regrettably,
doesn't carry much weight in the real world where the rubber meets the road. I
am appreciative, nonetheless.

Best regards,

Iskandar