The Baha'i Studies Listserv
> Didn't Rashad Kalifa use Hadith to find that the Quran had false verses in
> it?

I've never heard that. My impression is that Rashid Khalifa accepted
only the authenticity of the Qur'an and rejected hadiths altogether.
Since it is hadith which gives context to the Qur'an this approach
allows for a lot of idiosyncratic interpretations.

> Also there are Khajirites who believe that the Sura of Yusuf is fake.

I hadn't heard that, but there aren't many real Kharijites around
today anyhow. That is aside from what I would call neo-Kharijites like
Bin Laden.