Hi Aurelien,

seems like your ssh authentication is not working. Based on the error
message I would say there are two possible options: Either your client
does not support the authentication protocol (highly unlikely if you use
putty; I guess they support everything which is at least common) or
(much more likely) there is something wrong with your public/private key.
Did you also read the comments under the blog article Andy provided?
Some people seem to have the same problem as you have.

However, I can assure you that this error is not related to BaseX,
neither is the problem you are facing with deploying WAR files specific
to BaseX. There is really nothing we can do about that, as actually
serving the files is part of the containers jobs - And if they are doing
it complicated, we can't do much about it. In general I agree that it is
quite complicated to deploy a simple WAR file to a container (but this
also depends on the container, Tomcat and Jetty are actually quite
simple... I remember deploying something on a Websphere Application
Server once, which was unbelievably complicated. I still sometimes have
nightmares about that.... ;-)

Cheers,
Dirk