RW> Just to poke my oar in here; There should, in CVS, be a big chunk of
RW> code for merging/syncing any old bbdb into your regular bbdb.

Thomas>     I'd like to start some sort of architectural discussion on this
Thomas> topic.  Over the long US holiday I finally got together a web page
Thomas> for my Palm<->BBDB conduit:

Thomas> http://home.rochester.rr.com/tsdeweese/SyncBBDB.html

 Ahah! Just downloaded it and tried it. I started uising PilotManager
 last week - I was using Sun's PDAsync, but that has no AvantGo
 support (although saying that I can't get MALsync to work with
 PilotManager either...).

 But it doesn't work for me:

ld.so.1: /usr/local/bin/perl5: fatal: relocation error: file
/home/tkld/pilotmgr/lib/perl5/sun4-solaris/auto/MD5/MD5.so: symbol Perl_safemalloc:
referenced symbol not found

 Looks like a perl/PilotManager bug (or at least in the precompiled
 MD5 package) - maybe I'm using the wrong version of perl.

 There's supposed to be a patched version of SyncAB that understands
 BBDB, but the links to it point to a site that no longer seems to
 exist :-(

--
Kevin Davidson                             Decisionhouse Systems Group
Quadstone Limited 16 Chester Street,  Edinburgh,   Scotland,   EH3 7RA