On 12 Jul 2000, Kevin Davidson wrote:

>  There's supposed to be a patched version of SyncAB that understands
>  BBDB, but the links to it point to a site that no longer seems to
>  exist :-(

I downloaded it a while back and have been hacking on it for a few
weekends.  It doesn't look very much like what it did when I started.  :)

I have to resolve a few issues related to newlines in records and
selecting the default phone/email entry to display in lists on the pilot.
I also ripped out support for BBDB version 2 files, which I'd like to add
back in, but I don't know what the differences are.

Once I get the first two issues resolved (probably this weekend), I'll
post the results to the list.

If anyone has the original SyncAB with BBDB support, let me know.  I
forgot to RCS the original before I started.

--Paul