On August 22, [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:

> I had the same error which is cause by an auto-autoload.el
> for bbdb in the Xemacs package hierarchy.  There are two
> ways to solve this.
> 1) edit bbdb-autoload.el and remove the feature check

...except there's no feature check in bbdb-autoload.el. At least, I'm
looking for the word "feature" in my copy right now, and I can't see
it. I still think this is misbehaviour on xemacs' part.

> 2) add a (unload-feature 'bbdb-autoloads t) before the require

3) complaining to the xemacs folk that they've broken existing
   behaviour with an unnecessary change?

Cheers,
Waider.
--
Ronan Waide, Technology Consultant

StepStone, #102 Block 4, Harcourt Centre, Harcourt Rd, Dublin 2, Ireland
Tel: +353 (0)1 2944077  Fax: +353 (0)1 2944078  http://www.stepstone.ie/