On Tue, 22 Aug 2000 14:01:20 +0100 (IST), Ronan Waide <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

    > Aha. So you're saying the fix is as easy as renaming
    > bbdb-autoloads to auto-autoloads?

Not as far as I can tell, but I'm no expert. I would guess the fix is
as simple as not using bbdb-autoloads if one is on a recent version of
XEmacs and instead using its internal function to construct an
auto-autoloads.el, which function looks like this:

xemacs -batch -q -no-site-file -eval '(setq autoload-package-name "bbdb")' \
        -l autoload -f batch-update-directory lisp

At least I can tell you that that fix works here.

--
Michael D. Harnois, Redeemer Lutheran Church, Washburn, IA
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]