I was away on vacation, this is why I took a long time to answer.

> * In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> * On the subject of "Re: startup problems"
> * Sent on Wed, 23 Aug 2000 19:52:49 +0100 (IST)
> * Honorable Ronan Waide <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>
> political nonsense like this has no place on the list.

well, I don't think I was the first one here, but you are right on the
substance.  sorry - I thought I was sending it just to the poster.

> I'm also less than impressed with the non-contributory modifications
> you've been making to the code

I disagree with your evaluation of my contributions.
You should look at the ChangeLog.

> I'm revoking your write access to the tree

This is up to you, of course.
It will hurt all of us.

--
Sam Steingold (http://www.podval.org/~sds)
Micros**t is not the answer.  Micros**t is a question, and the answer is Linux,