Okay, this is officially irritating me.

1. Why is xemacs telling me that bbdb-autoloads is already loaded,
   when I have nothing to load it in my .emacs?
2. Why is it a fatal error to load bbdb-autoloads twice? If this is a
   "my version vs. your version issue, wouldn't it be more sensible
   for the autoloads file to check the bbdb-version variable?
3. What's the normal procedure for telling Xemacs to screw the
   installed package, use this one here in my .xemacs dir? (I'm
   guessing it's doing this already, but...)

Yes, I realise as the maintainer I should already know the answers to
these questions, but I'm a gnumacs hacker, dammit.

Cheers,
Waider. No need to Cc: answers to the list.
--
[EMAIL PROTECTED] / Yes, it /is/ very personal of me.

I really need to reinstate the witty comments, dammit.