Robert Fenk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

Hi!

> Well it is accepting those, but not "<foo"!
> And it is liberal, since those bad one will generate no
> error, but you will get a message complaining about them ...

Yes, I see now what happens.  The combination

To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Mr Foo)

makes bbdb complain.  It's not able to extract an address component
out of the Reply-To line.  Well...

> I see you are using Gnus/5.090001 (Oort Gnus v0.01)
> XEmacs/21.2 (Urania), but what BBDB Version are you using?
> Without reveling it you will not get any help!

BBDB version 2.33 ($Date: 2001/03/23 19:59:30 $)

> M-x bbdb-submit-bug-report is your friend!

Thanks, but it's not all that useful in replying to a mail, is it?
Never mind.

norbert.
--
All I can think of is a platter of organic PRUNE CRISPS being trampled
 by an army of swarthy, Italian LOUNGE SINGERS...