Alex Schroeder writes:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Colin Rafferty) writes:
>> Norbert Koch writes:

>> > Another header version which bbdb dislikes is
>> > 'To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Mr Foo)'.

>> It works for me (BBDB version 2.00.06).

>> See my `From'.

>> Did this get broken?

> Well, a feature got added for Gnus, I think.  BBDB tries to notice all
> the recipients.

Isn't that just a variation on `bbdb-show-all-recipients'?

(defun bbdb/gnus-summary-show-all-recipients (not-elided)
  "Display BBDB records for all recipients of the message."
  (interactive "P")
  (let ((bbdb-elided-display (or (not not-elided)
                                 (and (boundp 'bbdb-pop-up-elided-display)
                                      bbdb-pop-up-elided-display)))
        (bbdb-auto-notes-alist nil))
    (bbdb/gnus-pop-up-bbdb-buffer nil)
    (set-buffer gnus-article-buffer)